Legionella Jobs. Director: Legionella Consulting Services
Legionella jobs... Legionella Control International are currently recruiting for a Director (Legionella Consulting Services) to lead our rapidly expanding risk management consulting team.
THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED
We are world leading legionella risk management experts providing independent and impartial advice relating to the risk assessment, control, management and prevention of Legionnaires' disease, legionella and pseudomonas risks.
We operate throughout the United Kingdom and internationally and our specialist services are delivered through teams of experts who offer impartial advice across their specialist areas of expertise.
More about this legionella consulting services role...
This senior business management role is key to the continued growth of Legionella Control International and will suit an experienced, business growth orientated, motivational leader with a proven track record of success in the legionella control or wider health and safety consulting sectors.
The role involves ensuring the strategic direction, leadership and growth targets of the company are met; and initiating, developing, maintaining and monitoring the company’s strategies and policies to ensure that all corporate objectives are achieved.
Additionally, the role will involve ensuring that all key stakeholders are kept fully informed of and advised on all matters affecting the workings of the company, particularly in matters of business growth, financial stability and profitability, regulatory compliance, performance objectives, service delivery and development.
The role will primarily be based at our headquarters building in Manchester, although there will be a requirement to travel throughout the United Kingdom and internationally, therefore a full valid driving licence and passport will be essential.
Suitable candidates will be successful senior managers with a proven track record demonstrating business growth, they will be exceptional communicators, and possess a detailed knowledge of current legislation and best practice in the areas of Legionnaires' disease, the control of legionella and water hygiene services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory environment dealing with the control of Legionnaires' disease and legionella.
- Thorough understanding of water hygiene and legionella control solutions and the industry sector.
- Understanding and knowledge of best practice in the areas of water hygiene and legionella control including the technical knowledge to provide high quality advice.
- A well developed and current understanding of the legal requirements relevant to company management.
- Understanding of business growth issues, financial management, planning and risk assessment.
- Relevant professional qualification or related degree.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and up to date knowledge.
- Ability to use IT effectively as a management tool.
- Well developed presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Flexibility in working arrangements to suit the developing needs of the role.
- Full driving licence held and maintained.
- Significant management experience working at a senior level within the health and safety consulting (legionella control) sector or similar.
- Experience of supporting UK and international sales.
- Successful track-record in building and maintaining new and existing client relationships.
- Developing and implementing policies that promote excellent customer service and best practice.
- Proven track record of effective leadership and motivating a significant department or organisation.
- Strategic and operational planning and policy implementation.
- Reporting to and servicing management committees/board of directors.
- Developing effective business, financial/business management and collaborating with external partners and stakeholders.
- Promoting good employment practice to achieve Investors in People (IIP).
- Experience of working within ISO standards 9001 and 14001.
Leadership & Management
- Business growth orientated, highly motivated, positive thinking senior manager.
- Motivational leadership skills that inspire managers and staff to work effectively both individually and as a team.
- Possessing the authority, presence and integrity to command respect from colleagues within the Company, and from external contacts.
Commercial & Analytical Skills
- Proven track record of developing a strong sales and profit growth.
- Financial and commercial awareness with the ability to analyse and challenge complex (numerical and verbal) information with clarity.
- Ability to provide vision and strategic direction, whilst ensuring the effective management of the organisation.
- Experience in formulating and implementing business and strategic plans and in delivering results.
- Able to anticipate, interpret and develop responses to relevant local, national and international issues.
Competitive salary commensurate with this important, full-time role, plus performance based bonus, company car and pension.
THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED