The Control of Legionella in Hot and Cold Water Systems, our training course module LC3 forms an essential part of our online legionella training programme and is compulsory. The course provides a review of those issues associated with the control of legionella bacteria in hot and cold water systems and builds on the subjects covered in course modules LC1 and LC2.
Subjects Covered in Module LC3
- Types of hot and cold water systems including gravity systems with recirculation, gravity systems without recirculation and pressurised systems.
- Key elements of good design.
- Legionella risk assessments.
- Achieving safe system operation.
- Temperature and water treatment control regimes.
- The written scheme.
- Record keeping and the site Logbook.
- Routine monitoring and analysis.
- Cooling system cleaning and disinfection procedures.
This training module concludes with a multiple choice style examination comprising 2 sections, each section containing 10 questions selected from the course material (total question count is 20).
The duration of the examination is 40 minutes and the pass threshold is 70%.
3 examination attempts are allowed.
Module LC3 - 1 user licence = £65*
Modules LC1, LC2 & LC3 purchased together - 1 user licence = £188*
Multiple user licences ... pricing schedule
New User ... Register (select "New user?")
Registered User ... Login
*All prices quoted pounds sterling per licence, excluding VAT where applicable.