Legionella Overview for Senior Executives, training module module SE1 of our series of executive legionella training courses provides an essential overview of issues associated with Legionnaires' disease, the control of legionella related risks and current legislative compliance requirements.
This course has been specifically developed for business owners, company directors, senior executives, business managers and those with a strategic responsibility for workplace health and safety.
Subjects Covered in Module SE1
- What is Legionnaires' disease?
- Details of major UK cases of legionellosis.
- The causal chain of Legionnaires' disease.
- Where is legionella bacteria is found?
- What is legionellosis and how do people catch it?
- What are the growth conditions for legionella bacteria?
- The legal framework.
- Do we have effective risk management controls?
- A review of UK legionella legislation and sources of guidance.
- Practical guidance for carrying out a legionella risk assessment.
- Practical guidance for managing the legionella risk.
- Practical guidance for the implementation of control schemes.
- Controlling legionella bacteria using temperature.
- A review of major known foreseeable risk systems associated with legionella.
This training module concludes with a multiple choice style examination comprising 2 sections, each section containing 10 questions selected from the course material (total question count is 20).
The duration of the examination is 40 minutes and the pass threshold is 70%.
3 examination attempts are allowed.
Module SE1 - 1 user licence = £85*
Multiple user licences ... pricing schedule
New User ... Register (select "New user?")
Registered User ... Login
*All prices quoted pounds sterling per licence, excluding VAT where applicable.