Jamie Tranter – Senior Legionella Consultant
Jamie Tranter is a senior consultant Legionella Control International and brings a wealth of operational and senior management experience to this important role. He holds Degrees in Biology and Geography and has over 20 years experience from the national and international water and occupational hygiene sectors, with particular emphasis on the control and management of legionella risks.
Mr Tranter has been involved in all aspects of legionella control from undertaking complex audits, legionella risk assessments, consultancy, training, project management and expert witness.
Mr Tranter has worked extensively in the United Kingdom and overseas on a variety of projects including legionella risk assessments, building water system audits, water monitoring contracts, developing corporate management policies, and tender preparation and assessment.
He has a thorough understanding of water quality regulations and relevant standards applied to building water services including those published by the Health & Safety Executive, Department of Health, World Health Organization, UK industry guidance and relevant Codes of Practice.
Mr Tranter is a member of the Water Management Society and acts as an expert witness on matters relating to Legionnaires’ disease and the control and management of Legionella bacteria.
- London 2012 Olympic Delivery Authority – Legionella consultancy services
- Social Housing Association – review of policies and procedures
- Hotel Group – Legionella risk assessments across a 250 international property portfolio
- Housing Association – Outsourcing agreement
- Lead consultant on service delivery for large NHS water safety framework
- Civil Case relating to the Corby Legionella Outbreak – Expert witness
Expert Legionella Assistance
For further information and expert assistance regarding legionella risk management and compliance issues please call 0161 877 0586 to speak to one of our specialist advisors or send your questions to us here contact.