Legionella Control Internationals high performance chlorination disinfection testing kit has been specially developed for services engineers, water treatment contractors, plumbers; and building maintenance and facilities management specialists involved in the cleaning, chlorination and disinfection of water systems.
Chlorine is a highly effective disinfectant that is commonly used in the treatment of water supplies to kill waterborne pathogens including legionella bacteria, viruses and other potentially harmful organisms that can contaminate such waters.
Water System Chlorination
Water system chlorination describes the process of adding chlorine to water as a method of disinfection. During the chlorination process the water system undergoing treatment will require careful monitoring to ensure the correct water conditions are achieved and maintained both during and after the disinfection process.
Key Benefits of our Chlorination Testing Kit
During a water system clean and chlorination procedure failure to achieve the correct chlorination levels in the water can lead to unsuccessful disinfections, whilst elevated chlorine levels can lead to potentially corrosive water conditions that may cause unwanted damage to the water system itself.
Our chlorination test kit will allow you to manage each water system cleaning, chlorination and disinfection procedure to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Monitor the effectiveness of each water system clean and chlorination procedure to ensure optimum results are achieved each and every time.
- Ideal for building services engineers, plumbers, water treatment contractors; and building maintenance and facilities management specialists involved in the cleaning, chlorination and disinfection of water systems.
- High quality, professional, portable test kit.
- Comprehensive range of components allowing a full range of water related tests to be performed.
- Comprehensive, easy to follow instructions included.
Where can this Test Kit be Used?
This chlorination test kit is ideal for use in a number of specialist water treatment and system sterilisation applications including:
- Legionella control and compliance under the HSE's legionella ACOP L8, and HSG274 Parts 1, 2 and 3.
- Water chlorination to BS 8558:2011 and BS EN 806-5:2012 (Formerly to BS 6700:2006).
- Disinfection of water systems where there is increased biological activity.
Chlorination Monitoring Tool Kit
Our chlorination and disinfection test kit has been specifically developed for services engineers, plumbers, water treatment contractors; and building maintenance and facilities management specialists responsible for the cleaning, chlorination and disinfection of water systems.
Our chlorination testing kit is available in two variations (one using tablets, the other using solutions), and has been designed to measure low and high levels of chlorine from 0.1ppm to 300ppm using two different test chemistry methods.
Our chlorination and disinfection testing kit is presented in its own robust carry-case and includes all the analysis equipment and chemical reagents necessary to perform between 100 and 200 tests, allowing users to effectively monitor system water conditions during the disinfection process.
Chlorine & pH Tests
|Chlorine HR||10 -300ppm|
|Chlorine LR||0 – 4ppm|
|pH||0.00 – 14.00|
Note: Range is dependent on measuring instrument used.
Replacement reagents and other consumable components are available from us.
Expert Legionella Assistance