Business Development Manager – UK & International
Position: Business development manager
Location: Covering UK & International
Salary: Salary range £30K to £40K DOE + Other Benefits
Contract: 40 hours per week (full-time), permanent contract
As a valued employee within an expanding business, you will receive:
- Company Car (or personal car allowance)
- 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension (after successful completion of probationary period)
- Company sick pay scheme
Legionella Control International (LCI) was first established in 2004. Since 2019 we are growing rapidly, with year-on-year growth in excess of 30%.
Business Development Manager – About the Role:
This is a new position and is the FIRST Business Development Manager (BDM) role in the company. As we continue to expand other BDMs will be appointed, with the opportunity of advancement into a Sales Manager position (dependent on continued growth / individual performance).
The successful candidate will undertake new sales activities in order to grow the business for LCI
* You may be required to travel and work in various locations throughout the UK and possibly internationally
- Securing new profitable business for the LCI
- Creating & following up of leads: – company sourced (70%); self-generated (30%);
- Creating / maintaining a pipeline through sales activities including cold calling, telephone appointing & face-to-face prospect meetings
- Ability to manage the whole sales process from enquiry, costings, quotations, follow up and closing the deal.
- Keep CRM system up to date
- Monitor & report on activities & provide relevant management information
- Attendance at conferences as necessary
- Assist with marketing activities
Business Development Manager – Candidate Attributes:
- Successful track record in B2B selling services / technical sales (NO legionella consultancy sales experience is necessary – full training provided)
- 2 to 5 year’s experience in sales roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective & influential communicator
- Professionalism in all areas
- Computer literate
- Good team player
- Full Driving License
Legionella Control International are world leading Legionella specialists providing wholly independent and impartial consulting advice on all matters relating to the control, management and prevention of Legionella associated risks.
Legionella control International are Legionella experts and help and advise organisations across most commercial, industrial, healthcare, governmental and non-profit sectors. As independent consulting specialists we offer our clients completely impartial advice on a full range of Legionella risk management and other environmental disciplines.
Our specialist consulting services are delivered through teams of experts who have national and international reputations for unambiguous and impartial advice across their specialist areas of expertise which includes Legionella compliance, Legionnaires disease risk management, crisis and emergency management, expert witness and litigation support, health and safety training, water treatment, water and environmental hygiene services, building engineering services and facilities management.
We are recommended Legionella Code of Conduct service providers, approved by the UK’s Legionella Control Association. Our quality management systems and procedures are recognised by the British Standards Institution as being fully compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge, please forward your up to date CV along with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you should be considered for this role.
- Have you 2 – 5 year’s experience and a successful track record in B2B / technical sales?
- Are you familiar with relevant legislation and guidelines including ACOP L8 and HSG274?
- Have you excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- Are you an ambitious self-starter, capable of working independently?
- Are you eligible to live and work in the UK with a full, clean driving licence?
If you have the skills and experience we require for this junior legionella risk assessor role and are looking for a new challenge please forward your up to date CV along with a relevant covering letter, explaining why you should be considered for this role… contact us
Strictly No Agencies.