Junior Legionella Risk Assessor – Midlands, South, South East
Position: Junior Legionella Risk Assessor
Location: Covering Midlands, South and South East England
Salary: Salary range £20K to £25K DOE + Other Benefits
Contract: 40 hours per week (full-time), permanent contract
As part of our on-going expansion, we are currently looking for a Junior Legionella Risk Assessor to join our enthusiastic team here at Legionella Control International. We are one of the world’s leading independent consultants specialising in the management and control of Legionella and other waterborne pathogens.
As an independent consultancy we provide impartial advice to clients across most sectors both here in the UK and internationally. Our core services include Legionella and water safety risk assessments, training, water analysis, auditing, expert witness advice, Authorising Engineer (Water) and independent consultancy services. We are a committed people company who strive to attract ambitious employees who have the desire to work hard and who wish to develop and build a career.
* You may be required to travel and work in various locations throughout the UK and possibly internationally
About the Role:
Reporting to a senior consultant, you’ll be carrying out legionella and water safety risk assessments and compiling reports. You may also be required to deliver basic training and liaise with clients directly.
You’ll be working independently, but will liaise closely with other members of our technical and commercial teams, suppliers and clients.
Full training will be provided.
About the Successful Applicant:
- Ideally, you should have a minimum 12 months experience of carrying out legionella risk assessments.
- You should be capable of performing assessments of domestic hot and cold water systems to a high standard.
- You should be familiar with relevant legislation and guidelines including ACOP L8, HSG274, HTM04-01, BS8580-1 etc.
- You should have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail, strong problem solving and analytical skills are also needed.
- Previous relevant industry experience is desirable, but not essential.
- A willingness to travel and a full UK driving licence are essential.
As a valued employee within an expanding business, you will receive:
- Company car allowance with fuel card
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- You’ll be entitled to the company’s sick pay scheme
- Workplace pension
- On the job training.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this junior legionella risk assessor role and are looking for a new challenge please forward your up to date CV along with a relevant covering letter, explaining why you should be considered for this role… contact us
Strictly No Agencies.